Sonntag, September 16, 2007

Knastsingles

"For my age, I am ahead of my time. I've taken responsibility for my actions, which comes along with being a man. With my past mistakes and lifestyle behind me, I am living for the present and looking toward the future. All the while still holding my head up and continuing to walk with polish about myself. I consider myself to be strong willed, reliable, sincere with a sense of humor. Being a man of my word, among others.
What catches my eye is someone who is goal oriented, dedicated, intellectual, overall has a good head on her shoulders. Someone that could become my counterpart. Everyone has faults, its for us to overcome them.
If your interested in being able to grow with someone as a friendship, or whatever it may turn into. Hit me up."

Release Date: 2014-2017 depending on judicial release

Quelle

Keine Kommentare: